HELP!!! Does Father Callahan die?????
n***@gmail.com
2017-11-16 22:25:04 UTC
He wound up dying. In a book released 7 years after your post.
Hi Folks,
Just read 'salems Lot.....it's GREAT!!!
One problem.....in the book there is a priest called Father Callahan.....I
wonder if he dies or just kicked out of church. (He sucked the blood of Barlow
voluntary....remember?)
Let me know what you freaks think.....
Jan
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-01 21:15:05 UTC
Ain't it something that I burned through this post only to find it revitalized by someone not two months ago.

I just read through up to Callahan's fate. He died satisfied. He died well.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 19:34:29 UTC
Hi Folks,
Just read 'salems Lot.....it's GREAT!!!
One problem.....in the book there is a priest called Father Callahan.....I
wonder if he dies or just kicked out of church. (He sucked the blood of Barlow
voluntary....remember?)
Let me know what you freaks think.....
Jan
I'd recommend the Dark Tower series if you want to find out what happens to Father Callahan (specifically books five through seven).