Needful Things, and Leland Gaunt
h***@yahoo.com
2016-03-02 19:06:24 UTC
So I believe it is him for all of the reasons that you stated as well as the fact that King identified Leland as a Demon or in his own words "Satan himself" Flagg admits in the stand that he is the devil himself. Lastly there is a character like this in several of King's novels he mentions Satan or the antichrist being Flagg
j***@gmail.com
2017-09-12 02:03:21 UTC
I just watched needful things again for the the thousanth time and I see this a really old old post however it just now clicked in my Head that Lelang Gaunt Is also Randall flagg so i went googling to see if anyone else had the connection and come upon this! I also think that Andre Linoge was one of Flaggs Persona's too he also loved to pit human against human for his own pleasure