The Stand: Initials R.F.?
m***@gmail.com
2016-07-06 01:43:51 UTC
Hello,
I just finished reading the Stand: Uncut Version. It was pretty good,
the only King that I've liked more was IT. Anyway, I was wondering if
anyone had figured out the meaning of the initals R.F. Each of the
names used by Flagg has these initials, and I figure that there has to
be some significance.
Thanks,
GCrash
yy
The initials Rf stands for red fulley or really full
k***@gmail.com
2019-01-04 13:43:37 UTC
I had a thought while listening to The Stand audiobook this morning...

RF is an initial for evil in numerous Stephen King novels. I think how he came across these initials is deceptively simple, King thought of the most evil man he could think of a la:

adolF hitleR