11/22/63
Dan C
2012-01-04 13:53:19 UTC
Just finished it, thought it was EXCELLENT. Certainly Top 10 S.K. of all
time, in my opinion.

Thoughts?
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Yoda told him of another Pooh.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Scott F.
2012-01-17 04:32:13 UTC
Usenet Improvement Project:http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
Thanks, Obama:http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg
Have to agree. I really enjoy this one...
Trevor
2012-01-25 22:37:22 UTC
My main thought upon finishing it was that it was Stephen King's version
of "It's a Wonderful Life."

- Trevor
Thoughts?
Tony Elka
2012-10-25 16:15:43 UTC
Post by Trevor
My main thought upon finishing it was that it was Stephen King's version
of "It's a Wonderful Life."
- Trevor
The book is, amongst other things, definitely a celebration of small
town life.

And the best thing to happen to horror/time travel fiction since Doctor
Who. One of Mr. King's most enjoyable reads ever.

Tony
Ryan Cormier
2013-10-19 03:09:59 UTC
Post by Dan C
Just finished it, thought it was EXCELLENT. Certainly Top 10 S.K. of all
time, in my opinion.
Thoughts?
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Yoda told him of another Pooh.
I would have to agree. I loved King's utilization of such a significant historic event as a backdrop for his slow-building suspense. I'm still just getting started with SK books, have yet to read The Dark Tower in its entirety, but this is definitely a top 10 book for me all-time.