OT
Alexis Machine
2004-08-04 17:37:17 UTC
To many of my fellow ABSKers: I shall be among you soon. Will be off ABSK
for a while though. Maybe we can see our ideas and discuss them in our
dreams? ;o)

Ami Fairchild
2004-08-04 18:06:14 UTC
Post by Alexis Machine
To many of my fellow ABSKers: I shall be among you soon. Will be off ABSK
for a while though. Maybe we can see our ideas and discuss them in our
dreams? ;o)
Where are you going? I don't get this post, really.

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
John Mann
2004-08-05 08:35:07 UTC
Post by Alexis Machine
for a while though. Maybe we can see our ideas and discuss them in our
dreams? ;o)
Where are you going? I don't get this post, really.
That seems to happen a lot.

Btw, I haven't been following the group too much lately. When did you
become "Ami", and why?

"Black shirted boys in the badlands
play machine-gun rodeo;
the downtown mission's packed too tight,
with folks that got nowhere to go."

--- David Baerwald, "River's Gonna Rise", 1986
Ami Fairchild
2004-08-05 09:06:54 UTC
Post by John Mann
That seems to happen a lot.
Heh. I think Alexis does that to people on purpose ;-).
Post by John Mann
Btw, I haven't been following the group too much lately. When did you
become "Ami", and why?
I'm transitioning to becoming a woman. It's not a complete process yet,
and probably won't be for several years (i.e., I mostly look like a guy
still), but I figured, hey, you people can't see me anyway <g>.

Have I posted pictures of myself as a woman on here? I'm on so many
groups, I can't remember which ones I've shown the pics to. That is, if
anyone has interest . . . .

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
trash
2004-08-05 16:12:24 UTC
Post by John Mann
Btw, I haven't been following the group too much lately. When did you
become "Ami", and why?
I'm transitioning to becoming a woman. It's not a complete process yet,
and probably won't be for several years (i.e., I mostly look like a guy
still), but I figured, hey, you people can't see me anyway <g>.
Have I posted pictures of myself as a woman on here? I'm on so many
groups, I can't remember which ones I've shown the pics to. That is, if
anyone has interest . . . .
Have a great day!
Ami
What was behind the choice of Ami as your transition name if you don't
mind my asking?

trash
Ami Fairchild
2004-08-05 16:24:18 UTC
Post by trash
What was behind the choice of Ami as your transition name if you don't
mind my asking?
Well, alright. But you will have to realize I was a child when I
originally came up with it, probably no older than 13 ;-).

Back then, I was trying very hard to think up a name for myself. Being a
child, I thought something backwards would be cool. So for a while, I
was Ami Eisnart (I'm a Transie). I never did like the Eisnart part very
much, though. When I was about 20 or so, I met a fascinating woman whose
last name was Fairchild. I decided that was a *much* nicer last name, so
I used it. At 22, I legally changed my name.

And there you have it.

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
John Mann
2004-08-05 22:16:00 UTC
Post by John Mann
Btw, I haven't been following the group too much lately. When did you
become "Ami", and why?
I'm transitioning to becoming a woman. It's not a complete process yet,
and probably won't be for several years (i.e., I mostly look like a guy
still), but I figured, hey, you people can't see me anyway <g>.
What, are you serious? Hrm; my teacher in computer school in San
Jose, CA did the same thing. My main concern was that she undertook
this at the age of 60; but it seemed to turn out alright.

Ok; so, "Ami" then.

Ami Fairchild
2004-08-05 22:28:36 UTC
Post by John Mann
What, are you serious? Hrm; my teacher in computer school in San
Jose, CA did the same thing. My main concern was that she undertook
this at the age of 60; but it seemed to turn out alright.
I tried it in my 20s, but family pressures pushed me back to all-guy
(except for in very private circumstances, occasionally). I'm now 43,
and going for it again. This time, family pressures are far less
important, and the only family I really care about their opinion, my
kids, are 100% behind me in this. So, onward!
Post by John Mann
Ok; so, "Ami" then.
Thank you ;-).

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Monkey
2004-08-06 16:34:14 UTC
Date: 8/5/04 2:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Post by John Mann
Btw, I haven't been following the group too much lately. When did you
become "Ami", and why?
I'm transitioning to becoming a woman. It's not a complete process yet,
and probably won't be for several years (i.e., I mostly look like a guy
still), but I figured, hey, you people can't see me anyway <g>.
Have I posted pictures of myself as a woman on here? I'm on so many
groups, I can't remember which ones I've shown the pics to. That is, if
anyone has interest . . . .
Have a great day!
Ami
Hmm.. how to word this without sounding like a doofus! LOL

Ami, as someone who has known more than a few pre-op and post-op trannies i
wanted to say how brave you must be to speak of it so openly and i commend you.
Also i do hope that all goes well for you. Kudos from Da' Gay Monkey ~:oD

Cheers,
Monkey ~:oP
(Eddie)

"Uncork the wine let's toast the unborn
It's my unbirthday, untied and undone" - "Untiedundone" The Creatures
Ami Fairchild
2004-08-06 16:58:31 UTC
Post by Monkey
Hmm.. how to word this without sounding like a doofus! LOL
Ami, as someone who has known more than a few pre-op and post-op trannies i
wanted to say how brave you must be to speak of it so openly and i commend you.
Also i do hope that all goes well for you. Kudos from Da' Gay Monkey ~:oD
Well, thank you. I'm sure all will go well. It's hard for me to be
without my "support group" this week (my kids are in San Francisco).
I've been doing exclusively "guy" outside the house while they've been
gone. Last night, however, I went to the store, and the only guy thing I
wore was pants. And I think I can do skirt soon. It's not like anyone
thinks I'm a "regular" guy or anything, anyway. I think I'm getting
braver at this, little by little.

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Monkey
2004-08-06 17:31:41 UTC
Date: 8/6/04 9:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Post by Monkey
Also i do hope that all goes well for you. Kudos from Da' Gay Monkey
~:oD
Well, thank you. I'm sure all will go well. It's hard for me to be
without my "support group" this week (my kids are in San Francisco).
I've been doing exclusively "guy" outside the house while they've been
gone. Last night, however, I went to the store, and the only guy thing I
wore was pants. And I think I can do skirt soon. It's not like anyone
thinks I'm a "regular" guy or anything, anyway. I think I'm getting
braver at this, little by little.
Have a great day!
Ami
I live in San Francisco myself. That is one thing i truly love about this crazy
city. Pretty much anyone can be whatever they wanna be here, look however they
want to look, act however they want to act (not always a good thing BTW LOL)
without as much public scorn. I do hope you also live in a place where you can
feel at least a tiny bit free to be yourself.

Ami Fairchild
2004-08-06 19:08:24 UTC
Post by Monkey
I live in San Francisco myself. That is one thing i truly love about this crazy
city. Pretty much anyone can be whatever they wanna be here, look however they
want to look, act however they want to act (not always a good thing BTW LOL)
without as much public scorn. I do hope you also live in a place where you can
feel at least a tiny bit free to be yourself.
Actually, I'm planning on moving to SF within the next few years. It
sounds like the perfect place for a person like me. Phoenix is an okay
place, and I've lived here most of my life, but there's a lot of
prejudice toward others, shall we say simply. I've read up on SF, and
visited there several times, and just don't see that kind of prejudice
there.

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Monkey
2004-08-06 19:18:53 UTC
Date: 8/6/04 12:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Post by Monkey
feel at least a tiny bit free to be yourself.
Actually, I'm planning on moving to SF within the next few years. It
sounds like the perfect place for a person like me. Phoenix is an okay
place, and I've lived here most of my life, but there's a lot of
prejudice toward others, shall we say simply. I've read up on SF, and
visited there several times, and just don't see that kind of prejudice
there.
Have a great day!
Ami
I hear ya on that one. I lived in the South for several years and that is part
of why i left. That and i visited here and felt drawn to move here after. As if
the "Tales of the City" books didn't draw me here enough on their own <g>.
Visiting here felt like home.
It is quite expensive, though. God knows if my partner didn't make pretty good
$$$ i could never afford it.
And no one here will give you any strange looks except the tourists maybe. But
us locals don't care much about them anyway! LOL Gotta keep them a little
shocked to give them something to write home about! heh heh
Good luck on that! Keep me posted, if you will.

The Other Kim
2004-08-06 21:46:46 UTC
Date: 8/6/04 12:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Post by Monkey
there.
Have a great day!
Ami
I hear ya on that one. I lived in the South for several years and that is part
of why i left. That and i visited here and felt drawn to move here after. As if
the "Tales of the City" books didn't draw me here enough on their own <g>.
Visiting here felt like home.
It is quite expensive, though. God knows if my partner didn't make pretty good
$$$ i could never afford it.
And that's exactly why I love to visit there but could never dream of
living there. It's one of the only housing markets in California that's
more expensive than Orange County <g> Although, one of these years, if
I win the lottery or have a rather large sum of money fall into my lap
it would be one of the first places I'd consider.
Post by Monkey
And no one here will give you any strange looks except the tourists maybe. But
us locals don't care much about them anyway! LOL Gotta keep them a little
shocked to give them something to write home about! heh heh
Heh, some of us 'tourists' are from touristy places ourselves, y'know.
I live in Disneyland's shadow, and it's amazing that tourists look at us
strange here, where we're nowhere near as 'unconventional' (in quotes
'cause there's very little I would consider unconventional) as folks in,
say, Venice Beach.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom
Monkey
2004-08-06 22:01:48 UTC
Date: 8/6/04 2:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Date: 8/6/04 12:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Post by Monkey
I live in San Francisco myself. That is one thing i truly love
about
Post by Monkey
this crazy
Post by Monkey
without as much public scorn. I do hope you also live in a place
where
Post by Monkey
you can
Post by Monkey
shocked to give them something to write home about! heh heh
Heh, some of us 'tourists' are from touristy places ourselves, y'know.
I live in Disneyland's shadow, and it's amazing that tourists look at us
strange here, where we're nowhere near as 'unconventional' (in quotes
'cause there's very little I would consider unconventional) as folks in,
say, Venice Beach.
The Other Kim
Tee hee! Yeah, i know. It is just a bit of a running joke with me. I don't mind
the tourists so much. Except the ones who take up the whole width of the
sidewalk and walk verrrrrry sloooowly <bg> (I'm a fast walker with long legs).
What really freaks some tourists out i'm sure is the amount of homeless people
on the streets. Some come here having never really seen much of that and it is
quite a juxtaposition with the beauty of the city to see something that sad and
so much of it.
I find some of the tourists very charming.. especially the ones from the UK.
Usually the most polite and gracious people to come across IMHO.

Hank Snow
2004-08-06 19:42:09 UTC
Ami or Ernest or who ever the hell you are....

You still looking for a job?? Ringling Brothers is looking for a bearded
lady....

Have a great day!....Freak

The Snowman
at once."
Monkey
2004-08-06 20:18:24 UTC
Date: 8/6/04 12:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Ami or Ernest or who ever the hell you are....
You still looking for a job?? Ringling Brothers is looking for a bearded
lady....
Have a great day!....Freak
The Snowman
Now you see... this is just the kind of idiot asshole remark that gives decent
human beings a bad name. AND it wasn't even a very good (not to mention
original) insult. I bet Ami has more class in her little pinky than you have in
your whole bigoted narrowminded piece of crap you call a body.

Aplologies to the group. I never speak this way on the groups, but i felt this
deserved an exception.
The Other Kim
2004-08-06 21:51:19 UTC
Date: 8/6/04 12:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Ami or Ernest or who ever the hell you are....
You still looking for a job?? Ringling Brothers is looking for a bearded
lady....
Have a great day!....Freak
The Snowman
Now you see... this is just the kind of idiot asshole remark that gives decent
human beings a bad name. AND it wasn't even a very good (not to mention
original) insult. I bet Ami has more class in her little pinky than you have in
your whole bigoted narrowminded piece of crap you call a body.
Having had the pleasure of meeting Ami, I can definitely say that she is
one of the classiest people I've met. Wonderful kids, too :-)
Post by Monkey
Aplologies to the group. I never speak this way on the groups, but i felt this
deserved an exception.
No apology necessary, as far as I'm concerned. We tend to stick up for
our own around here :-)

Ami Fairchild
2004-08-07 00:31:42 UTC
Post by The Other Kim
Having had the pleasure of meeting Ami, I can definitely say that she is
one of the classiest people I've met. Wonderful kids, too :-)
Thank you, Kim ;-).

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Peachy Ashie Passion
2004-08-07 16:32:51 UTC
Date: 8/6/04 12:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Ami or Ernest or who ever the hell you are....
You still looking for a job?? Ringling Brothers is looking for a bearded
lady....
Have a great day!....Freak
The Snowman
Now you see... this is just the kind of idiot asshole remark that gives decent
human beings a bad name. AND it wasn't even a very good (not to mention
original) insult. I bet Ami has more class in her little pinky than you have in
your whole bigoted narrowminded piece of crap you call a body.
Aplologies to the group. I never speak this way on the groups, but i felt this
deserved an exception.
no apologies necessary Monkey.

you just saved the rest of us saying it.

ditto what Monkey said.
--
Usenet is like Tetris for people who still remember how to read.
-Joshua Heller
John Mann
2004-08-07 12:04:41 UTC
On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 19:42:09 GMT, "Hank Snow" <***@the.net>
whipped out "The Mallet O' Understanding" and bashed *this* into my
Post by Hank Snow
Ami or Ernest or who ever the hell you are....
You still looking for a job?? Ringling Brothers is looking for a bearded
lady....
Have a great day!....Freak
Ah, another latent gay male with disclosure issues.

Come out of the closet, honey....you're just getting warped there, all
alone in the dark.

Laura

Laura
The Other Kim
2004-08-06 21:53:00 UTC
Post by Ami Fairchild
Well, thank you. I'm sure all will go well. It's hard for me to be
without my "support group" this week (my kids are in San Francisco).
I've been doing exclusively "guy" outside the house while they've been
gone. Last night, however, I went to the store, and the only guy thing I
wore was pants. And I think I can do skirt soon. It's not like anyone
thinks I'm a "regular" guy or anything, anyway. I think I'm getting
braver at this, little by little.
Besides, you've got nice legs. Time to show them off <g>

Ami Fairchild
2004-08-07 00:35:50 UTC
Post by The Other Kim
Besides, you've got nice legs. Time to show them off <g>
Heh. I usually keep my legs hairy in the summer and keep off the nail
polish, etc., so I can easily go swimming. This year, I shaved my legs
and kept polish on to go swimming. It was interesting. I got comments on
it, but no *negative* comments.

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
The Other Kim
2004-08-07 16:49:56 UTC
Post by Ami Fairchild
Post by The Other Kim
Besides, you've got nice legs. Time to show them off <g>
Heh. I usually keep my legs hairy in the summer and keep off the nail
polish, etc., so I can easily go swimming. This year, I shaved my legs
and kept polish on to go swimming. It was interesting. I got comments on
it, but no *negative* comments.
And out here folks probably wouldn't have noticed. I forget who said
this, but it's true and applies to the greater Los Angeles area, which,
much as folks here don't like it, includes Orange County, "In L.A.,
anything goes and no one cares." <g>

Absinthe
2004-08-07 20:28:20 UTC
Here in NYC we just don't give a shit.
We aren't down with the love-fest that is California :-)
Post by The Other Kim
Post by Ami Fairchild
it, but no *negative* comments.
And out here folks probably wouldn't have noticed. I forget who said
this, but it's true and applies to the greater Los Angeles area, which,
much as folks here don't like it, includes Orange County, "In L.A.,
anything goes and no one cares." <g>
The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Heather
http://absinthe-green.com

Let me be mad..mad with madness
of Absinthe, the wildest most
luxurious madness in the world.
- Marie Corelli
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The Other Kim
2004-08-08 00:33:18 UTC
Post by Absinthe
Here in NYC we just don't give a shit.
We aren't down with the love-fest that is California :-)
I think you missed where I was going. I meant exactly what that quote
said; no one cares. We don't care what others do as long as it's not
being forced on us. That's not a 'love fest'.

Absinthe
2004-08-08 01:20:50 UTC
Post by The Other Kim
Post by Absinthe
Here in NYC we just don't give a shit.
We aren't down with the love-fest that is California :-)
I think you missed where I was going. I meant exactly what that quote
said; no one cares. We don't care what others do as long as it's not
being forced on us. That's not a 'love fest'.
The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom
I was joking. hence the smiley.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tina
2004-08-16 18:07:50 UTC
Post by Absinthe
Here in NYC we just don't give a shit.
We aren't down with the love-fest that is California :-)
Love fest? Five people were shot yesterday and that's in a relatively good
neighborhood (Culver City).

Tina :)
Absinthe
2004-08-18 06:02:55 UTC
Post by Tina
Post by Absinthe
Here in NYC we just don't give a shit.
We aren't down with the love-fest that is California :-)
Love fest? Five people were shot yesterday and that's in a relatively good
neighborhood (Culver City).
Tina :)
Yes, but our murders don't happen next to palm trees ;^Þ

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Robert Whelan
2004-08-12 16:45:09 UTC
Post by Ami Fairchild
Post by The Other Kim
Besides, you've got nice legs. Time to show them off <g>
Heh. I usually keep my legs hairy in the summer and keep off the nail
polish, etc., so I can easily go swimming. This year, I shaved my legs
and kept polish on to go swimming. It was interesting. I got comments on
it, but no *negative* comments.
Have a great day!
Ernest, this behavior is known as "passive aggression". Behavior
designed to irritate, but in a way that will make the victims feel guilty
for expressing irritation. The reason you love being a "trannie" is
because it upsets your friends, and random strangers, in a way that they
feel uncomfortable admitting, for fear of being seen as intolerant.
This gives you control over them, while giving you the illusion that
you are actually a really nice person.

Either that, or you're a troll, making fun of Ernest. I'm too lazy to
go research the headers from Ernest and Ami.

--
Air America Radio - Real One Audio Stream
http://play.rbn.com/?url=airam/airam/live/live.rm&proto=rtsp

Radio Stations & Satellite Stations.
http://www.airamericaradio.com/pub/resStations.htm

Copy this .sig. Spread the word.
The Other Kim
2004-08-12 18:23:38 UTC
Post by Robert Whelan
Ernest, this behavior is known as "passive aggression". Behavior
designed to irritate, but in a way that will make the victims feel guilty
for expressing irritation. The reason you love being a "trannie" is
because it upsets your friends, and random strangers, in a way that they
feel uncomfortable admitting, for fear of being seen as intolerant.
This gives you control over them, while giving you the illusion that
you are actually a really nice person.
Either that, or you're a troll, making fun of Ernest. I'm too lazy to
go research the headers from Ernest and Ami.
Oh, fer cryin' out loud!!! Ami is not exhibiting passive-aggressive
behavior. I know true passive-aggressives, and whereas they tend to do
'shocking' things to get reactions they will continually manipulate any
situation. I've met Ami, albeit as Ernest, and this is one person who
is definitely not passive-aggressive. She did not try to manipulate
anything. Ami is a nice person who is just trying to be happy in this
world, which is not as easy as it should be sometimes.

I'd also like to know, Robert, just what your psych credentials are, if
you're so capable of diagnosing someone based on Usenet posts.

Robert Whelan
2004-08-12 19:24:29 UTC
Post by Robert Whelan
[...]
Ernest's posts, in the past, have been consistently cranky. I suspect that
Ernest doesn't like this aspect of his personality, the roots of which
an attempt to be a nicer person, and shaves his legs and wears makeup,
imagining that if he isn't a male, he'll no longer be the cranky person
he is. Of course, his "have a great day" sig never stopped him from being
bitchy, and I'll bet there have been many instances where Ernest in
full drag has been a total ass to some waitress or shop clerk. So,
Ernest should be aware that his desire to be a nicer person, though
laudable, isn't accomplished by such shallow means. He is, in fact,
rejecting and disapproving of himself, which, as close as anyone,
including Ernest can determine, is a cranky, hairy guy. Ernest
needs to forgive himself for his crankiness, even as he works to be
nicer, but to do so as himself. The attempted obliteration of his
masculine traits is self-destructive, as well as a likely outshoot
of his angry feelings, directed at himself and at anyone who it
might disturb.
Peachy Ashie Passion
2004-08-12 21:45:35 UTC
Post by Robert Whelan
Post by Robert Whelan
[...]
God save us from 1st year psych students.

Ugh.
--
Usenet is like Tetris for people who still remember how to read.
-Joshua Heller
The Other Kim
2004-08-12 22:43:24 UTC
Post by Peachy Ashie Passion
God save us from 1st year psych students.
Ugh.
You'll also notice that, as is typical of Robbie, he didn't answer a
direct question that was posed to him. Just a bunch of pseudo-psych
rambling.

Robert Whelan
2004-08-17 11:55:30 UTC
Post by Robert Whelan
feel uncomfortable admitting, for fear of being seen as intolerant.
This gives you control over them, while giving you the illusion that
you are actually a really nice person.
Either that, or you're a troll, making fun of Ernest. I'm too lazy to
go research the headers from Ernest and Ami.
Oh, fer cryin' out loud!!! Ami is not exhibiting passive-aggressive
behavior. I know true passive-aggressives, and whereas they tend to do
'shocking' things to get reactions they will continually manipulate any
situation. I've met Ami, albeit as Ernest, and this is one person who
is definitely not passive-aggressive. She did not try to manipulate
anything. Ami is a nice person who is just trying to be happy in this
world, which is not as easy as it should be sometimes.
Ernest's aggression is aimed at other males. He isn't aggressive towards
you because he's allying himself with you, against other males, using
you as a shield ("Look, the girls like me! You can't be annoyed with me!")
I'm just really, really smart.
Peachy Ashie Passion
2004-08-17 17:13:36 UTC
Post by Robert Whelan
Post by Robert Whelan
I'd also like to know, Robert, just what your psych credentials are, if
you're so capable of diagnosing someone based on Usenet posts.
I'm just really, really smart.
cite?
--
Usenet is like Tetris for people who still remember how to read.
-Joshua Heller
Dr. Randall Flagg
2004-08-18 00:20:58 UTC
Post by Robert Whelan
Post by The Other Kim
I'd also like to know, Robert, just what your psych credentials are,
if you're so capable of diagnosing someone based on Usenet posts.
I'm just really, really smart.
That was good.

RF
Thunderchief
2004-08-07 01:06:10 UTC
There I was, minding my own business, when The Other Kim said...
Post by The Other Kim
Post by Ami Fairchild
Well, thank you. I'm sure all will go well. It's hard for me to be
without my "support group" this week (my kids are in San Francisco).
I've been doing exclusively "guy" outside the house while they've
been gone. Last night, however, I went to the store, and the only
guy thing I wore was pants. And I think I can do skirt soon. It's
not like anyone thinks I'm a "regular" guy or anything, anyway. I
think I'm getting braver at this, little by little.
Besides, you've got nice legs. Time to show them off <g>
He...um.... she does on gallery page for the other place...
TC
Robert Whelan
2004-08-09 21:41:06 UTC
Post by John Mann
Btw, I haven't been following the group too much lately. When did you
become "Ami", and why?
I'm transitioning to becoming a woman. It's not a complete process yet,
and probably won't be for several years (i.e., I mostly look like a guy
still), but I figured, hey, you people can't see me anyway <g>.
Have I posted pictures of myself as a woman on here? I'm on so many
groups, I can't remember which ones I've shown the pics to. That is, if
anyone has interest . . . .
Have a great day!
I'm still trying to figure out how this connects to your being
flamed for "have a great day". But I don't think that lipstick and
shaved legs makes you any more sweet than a .sig does.

Peachy Ashie Passion
2004-08-09 22:35:43 UTC
Post by Robert Whelan
Post by John Mann
Btw, I haven't been following the group too much lately. When did you
become "Ami", and why?
I'm transitioning to becoming a woman. It's not a complete process yet,
and probably won't be for several years (i.e., I mostly look like a guy
still), but I figured, hey, you people can't see me anyway <g>.
Have I posted pictures of myself as a woman on here? I'm on so many
groups, I can't remember which ones I've shown the pics to. That is, if
anyone has interest . . . .
Have a great day!
I'm still trying to figure out how this connects to your being
flamed for "have a great day". But I don't think that lipstick and
shaved legs makes you any more sweet than a .sig does.
Oh fer gawds sake Robert, would you even know sweet if it up and
bit ya on the ass?

I think not!
--
Usenet is like Tetris for people who still remember how to read.
-Joshua Heller
Aaron Sanders
2004-08-10 15:36:51 UTC
Post by John Mann
Btw, I haven't been following the group too much lately. When did you
become "Ami", and why?
I'm transitioning to becoming a woman. It's not a complete process yet,
and probably won't be for several years (i.e., I mostly look like a guy
still), but I figured, hey, you people can't see me anyway <g>.
Have I posted pictures of myself as a woman on here? I'm on so many
groups, I can't remember which ones I've shown the pics to. That is, if
anyone has interest . . . .
Have a great day!
Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Tell me you're joking, Ernest! Seriously, the first thing that came to
my mind was "It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it
is told."

Am I the only one who thought about that when Ernest posted this?

-Aaron
Thunderchief
2004-08-10 16:16:45 UTC
There I was, minding my own business, when Aaron Sanders said...
Post by Aaron Sanders
Post by John Mann
[...]
"Wheres Cartmen?"
"He's in the cellar playing 'lambs'"
Post by Aaron Sanders
-Aaron
;-)
TC
John Mann
2004-08-10 22:15:59 UTC
On 10 Aug 2004 08:36:51 -0700, ***@msn.com (Aaron Sanders)
Post by Aaron Sanders
Tell me you're joking, Ernest! Seriously, the first thing that came to
my mind was "It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it
is told."
Am I the only one who thought about that when Ernest posted this?
You are an exceedingly weird person. *Very* weird.

Ami Fairchild
2004-08-11 03:55:12 UTC
Post by Aaron Sanders
Tell me you're joking, Ernest!
I am very serious about transitioning to being a woman. And it's Ami
now, please ;-).
Post by Aaron Sanders
Seriously, the first thing that came to
my mind was "It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it
is told."
Am I the only one who thought about that when Ernest posted this?
I don't even have the slightest idea what you mean by that, but it
sounds insulting.

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Jenn Liace
2004-08-11 04:06:06 UTC
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:55:12 -0700, "Ami Fairchild"
Post by Ami Fairchild
Post by Aaron Sanders
Seriously, the first thing that came to
my mind was "It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it
is told."
Am I the only one who thought about that when Ernest posted this?
I don't even have the slightest idea what you mean by that, but it
sounds insulting.
It's a quote from Thomas Harris - I think Silence of the Lambs but I
could be wrong. The bad guy in the story was kidnapping and killing
women, then using their skin to make a suit of clothes or something
similar. He insisted that his victims stay well moisturized while he
kept them captive before skinning them, and by calling the victims
"it", he prevented any possibility of identifying with them.

Jenn
--
"Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet?
Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner?
--- Dean Vernon Wormer
Ami Fairchild
2004-08-11 04:37:21 UTC
Post by Jenn Liace
It's a quote from Thomas Harris - I think Silence of the Lambs but I
could be wrong. The bad guy in the story was kidnapping and killing
women, then using their skin to make a suit of clothes or something
similar. He insisted that his victims stay well moisturized while he
kept them captive before skinning them, and by calling the victims
"it", he prevented any possibility of identifying with them.
Ooooh-kay . . . . ;-).

Still baffled what that has to do with me, though . . .

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
The Other Kim
2004-08-11 13:50:33 UTC
Post by Ami Fairchild
Post by Jenn Liace
It's a quote from Thomas Harris - I think Silence of the Lambs but I
could be wrong. The bad guy in the story was kidnapping and killing
women, then using their skin to make a suit of clothes or something
similar. He insisted that his victims stay well moisturized while he
kept them captive before skinning them, and by calling the victims
"it", he prevented any possibility of identifying with them.
Ooooh-kay . . . . ;-).
Still baffled what that has to do with me, though . . .
Gonna leave spoiler space in case anyone else hasn't read or seen The
Silence of the Lambs.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
The bad guy in the story had been rejected when he applied for gender
reassignment surgery, so he was kidnapping and killing larger girls and
using their skin to make himself a 'woman suit'.

Ami Fairchild
2004-08-12 00:27:30 UTC
Post by The Other Kim
Gonna leave spoiler space in case anyone else hasn't read or seen The
Silence of the Lambs.
The bad guy in the story had been rejected when he applied for gender
reassignment surgery, so he was kidnapping and killing larger girls and
using their skin to make himself a 'woman suit'.
Oh, how bizarre. But just in case anyone's curious, you don't get
"rejected" for GRS. You may not go the course, but you don't actually
get rejected (unless, of course, you can't pay <g>).

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Anonymous
2004-08-11 13:53:48 UTC
Post by Ami Fairchild
Post by Jenn Liace
It's a quote from Thomas Harris - I think Silence of the Lambs but I
could be wrong. The bad guy in the story was kidnapping and killing
women, then using their skin to make a suit of clothes or something
similar. He insisted that his victims stay well moisturized while he
kept them captive before skinning them, and by calling the victims
"it", he prevented any possibility of identifying with them.
Ooooh-kay . . . . ;-).
Still baffled what that has to do with me, though . . .
I'm afraid they didn't explain it very well, you see the "bad guy" was a
trannie too. He wanted to be a woman so bad that he was killing real women
and skinning them so he could have skin from an actual woman to wear. Watch
the movie if you still don't understand. It was very insulting but quite
funny I thought.

Are we done with this off topic post yet? Take it to a more appropriate
group or be prepared for more insulting posts...
-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
The Other Kim
2004-08-11 17:56:23 UTC
Post by Anonymous
group or be prepared for more insulting posts...
-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
It's very easy to hide behind anonymous emailers and make threats. If
you had been in this group for any length of time, you'd know that
off-topic is quite often the norm, as most of us long-timers have said
just about everything we're gonna say about King's books to date, and
there's only so much to say about them anyway. Off-topic also is
allowed here.

Why is it always the newbies and anonymous ones that have to lament
about off-topicness instead of just posting on topic??

Italy Anonymous Remailer
2004-08-11 18:22:48 UTC
Post by Anonymous
group or be prepared for more insulting posts...
-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
It's very easy to hide behind anonymous emailers and make threats. If
you had been in this group for any length of time, you'd know that
off-topic is quite often the norm, as most of us long-timers have said
just about everything we're gonna say about King's books to date, and
there's only so much to say about them anyway. Off-topic also is
allowed here.
Why is it always the newbies and anonymous ones that have to lament
about off-topicness instead of just posting on topic??
I'm not making threats, it was simply an observation.
What does my choice of posting methods got to do with anything? I don't see
you advertising your real name or home address. You make a lot of
assumptions that you know nothing about.
Tamara
2004-08-11 21:54:36 UTC
Post by Italy Anonymous Remailer
Post by Anonymous
[...]
"It does as it's told."

Another Silence of the Lambs quote.

Now HUSH, we mark OT posts as such, please, don't insult us if you don't
wish to read OT posts.
Just move on to the NEXT post.
If you want to discuss something ON TOPIC, start a discussion.

Lay back on the couch and tell us why you read Stephen King and why you came
to this newsgroup.
Please.

Tamara

Nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't
time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time.
- Georgia O'Keeffe (1887 - 1986)
The Other Kim
2004-08-11 23:59:39 UTC
Post by Italy Anonymous Remailer
I'm not making threats, it was simply an observation.
"Take it to a more appropriate group or be prepared for more insulting
posts..."

This type of thing has been used as a threat by trolls before.

Again, off-topic *is* allowed here.
Post by Italy Anonymous Remailer
What does my choice of posting methods got to do with anything? I don't see
you advertising your real name or home address. You make a lot of
assumptions that you know nothing about.
Heh, all you have to do is a little thing called a Google search to find
my real name; I used to post with it here and only signed my posts with
the nick that shows up. Also, it's in every one of my posts, and you'll
see it if you're remotely observant. Home address...now, that's just
silly. I would never give my home address out on Usenet. That's just
begging for trouble.

Aaron Sanders
2004-08-12 11:43:49 UTC
Post by The Other Kim
Post by Italy Anonymous Remailer
I'm not making threats, it was simply an observation.
"Take it to a more appropriate group or be prepared for more insulting
posts..."
This type of thing has been used as a threat by trolls before.
Again, off-topic *is* allowed here.
Post by Italy Anonymous Remailer
What does my choice of posting methods got to do with anything? I
don't see
Post by Italy Anonymous Remailer
you advertising your real name or home address. You make a lot of
assumptions that you know nothing about.
Heh, all you have to do is a little thing called a Google search to find
my real name; I used to post with it here and only signed my posts with
the nick that shows up. Also, it's in every one of my posts, and you'll
see it if you're remotely observant.
I see it! I see it! "Kima" is an unusual name, though.... Is it foreign?

;)

-Aaron
The Other Kim
2004-08-12 18:28:18 UTC
Post by Aaron Sanders
I see it! I see it! "Kima" is an unusual name, though.... Is it foreign?
;)
Heh, that's actually one of the only variations on my name I haven't
been called over the years. Being a Kim rather than a Kimberly, it
seems that folks just have to expand my name. I've been known as
Kimberly (although I cringe at that one), Kimmy, Kimber, Kimba (as in
Kimba the White Lion, an anime show that was popular when I was in 3rd
or 4th grade), and, the one that has shown up throughout my life and I
still use today, Kimmer. The only reason the 'a' is in there is because
I tried to get the addy without it but someone already had it.

Tamara
2004-08-11 21:52:31 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Ami Fairchild
Post by Jenn Liace
It's a quote from Thomas Harris - I think Silence of the Lambs but I
could be wrong. The bad guy in the story was kidnapping and killing
women, then using their skin to make a suit of clothes or something
similar. He insisted that his victims stay well moisturized while he
kept them captive before skinning them, and by calling the victims
"it", he prevented any possibility of identifying with them.
Ooooh-kay . . . . ;-).
Still baffled what that has to do with me, though . . .
I'm afraid they didn't explain it very well, you see the "bad guy" was a
trannie too.
He wasn't a "trannie" He was a deeply disturbed individual who tried pretty
well everything, finally deciding that he would make a female suit to wear
because he kept failing the psych tests at the three major sexaul
reassignment clinics.
Post by Anonymous
He wanted to be a woman so bad that he was killing real women
and skinning them so he could have skin from an actual woman to wear. Watch
the movie if you still don't understand. It was very insulting but quite
funny I thought.
Are we done with this off topic post yet? Take it to a more appropriate
group or be prepared for more insulting posts...
for this, I wanna continue this off topic, aptly MARKED OT postings.

If you dont' want to read them, note topic OT

Tamara
Nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't
time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time.
- Georgia O'Keeffe (1887 - 1986)
Post by Anonymous
-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
Dont fuck with me!
2004-08-12 16:02:11 UTC
Post by Tamara
Post by Anonymous
Post by Ami Fairchild
Post by Jenn Liace
It's a quote from Thomas Harris - I think Silence of the Lambs but I
could be wrong. The bad guy in the story was kidnapping and killing
women, then using their skin to make a suit of clothes or something
similar. He insisted that his victims stay well moisturized while he
kept them captive before skinning them, and by calling the victims
"it", he prevented any possibility of identifying with them.
Ooooh-kay . . . . ;-).
Still baffled what that has to do with me, though . . .
I'm afraid they didn't explain it very well, you see the "bad guy" was a
trannie too.
He wasn't a "trannie" He was a deeply disturbed individual who tried pretty
well everything, finally deciding that he would make a female suit to wear
because he kept failing the psych tests at the three major sexaul
reassignment clinics.
Like I said, he was a trannie, you stupid cunt. All trannie's are deeply
disturbed or they wouldn't wanna have their dicks cut off.
Post by Anonymous
the movie if you still don't understand. It was very insulting but quite
funny I thought.
Are we done with this off topic post yet? Take it to a more appropriate
group or be prepared for more insulting posts...
for this, I wanna continue this off topic, aptly MARKED OT postings.
If you dont' want to read them, note topic OT
I would like to know where you dumb bitches get the idea that off-topic
posts are allowed here. I went to irc.org and looked up the charter and the
control message that created this group. You might wanna do the same before
you go spouting a bunch of bullshit you pulled out of your ass. You might
want to read the TOS from your ISP. ***@bigpond.net.au will go by the
charter for this group and not some dumb bitch that says off-topic posts
are allowed here. Violating your TOS can get your posting privileges
revoked or your account terminated.

You've been warned.

PS. This is not an observation, it's a fucking threat.
The Other Kim
2004-08-12 18:33:30 UTC
Snipped abusive post.

Look, this place would be pretty damn-near dead if it weren't for the
off-topic posts. Years ago the FAQ was changed to include 'getting to
know other SK fans' or something. The charter really doesn't come into
play unless you want to make this a moderated group. Besides, this
thread is clearly marked OT, and even in the moderated groups I post in
posts clearly marked with OT are allowed as long as they're not ad
hominem attacks (that's the official term for a flame, as based on what
little I've read from you I'm not sure you have the capacity to figure
that out for yourself).

Now, if you don't mind, go away. Or better yet, go try your tactics in
groups that really deserve to be shut down.

John Mann
2004-08-13 09:29:18 UTC
On 12 Aug 2004 16:02:11 -0000, Anonymous-***@See.Comment.Header
(Dont fuck with me!) whipped out "The Mallet O' Understanding" and
Post by Dont fuck with me!
Like I said, he was a trannie, you stupid cunt. All trannie's are deeply
disturbed or they wouldn't wanna have their dicks cut off.
Then why do you still have yours?

John Mann
2004-08-13 09:30:41 UTC
Post by Dont fuck with me!
I would like to know where you dumb bitches get the idea that off-topic
posts are allowed here. I went to irc.org and looked up the charter and the
control message that created this group. You might wanna do the same before
you go spouting a bunch of bullshit you pulled out of your ass. You might
charter for this group and not some dumb bitch that says off-topic posts
are allowed here. Violating your TOS can get your posting privileges
revoked or your account terminated.
You've been warned.
PS. This is not an observation, it's a fucking threat.
AAAA HA HA HA HA
HA.,...OOOHHH...(SNRK)....*BUWAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHAAAAA....OH JESUS....
AAAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA....

Oh, thank you. I haven't laughed like that in years, doll. Bless
you.

Tamara
2004-08-24 02:54:13 UTC
Post by Dont fuck with me!
[...]
I like that the abuse stopped, don't you?

Tamara
John Mann
2004-08-24 08:57:55 UTC
Post by John Mann
Post by Dont fuck with me!
you go spouting a bunch of bullshit you pulled out of your ass. You might
charter for this group and not some dumb bitch that says off-topic posts
are allowed here. Violating your TOS can get your posting privileges
revoked or your account terminated.
You've been warned.
PS. This is not an observation, it's a fucking threat.
AAAA HA HA HA HA
HA.,...OOOHHH...(SNRK)....*BUWAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHAAAAA....OH JESUS....
AAAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA....
Oh, thank you. I haven't laughed like that in years, doll. Bless
you.
I like that the abuse stopped, don't you?
To tell the truth, I killfiled his stupid idiot ass after my
foul-mouthed "garbage post". Never noticed whether or not he was
gone.

Of course he was shut up by that. If he actually did call, I'm sure
Verizon was laughing their ass off over his complaint.

How do I make this on-topic....OH; "it sounds like something that
would happen in a Stephen King novel". There.

The BEAST

The BEAST
Zaticon 1
2004-09-02 21:15:31 UTC
Post by Dont fuck with me!
revoked or your account terminated.
You've been warned.
PS. This is not an observation, it's a fucking threat. >>
Hey, fellow Kingsters, anybody here know where I can pick up a hubcap for a
1953 Crosley? TIA

Norm
Ami Fairchild
2004-09-02 22:26:46 UTC
Post by Dont fuck with me!
revoked or your account terminated.
You've been warned.
PS. This is not an observation, it's a fucking threat. >>
We've got one of those idiots again? Must be someone I K/Fed a long time
ago. I didn't see it. Either that or it was spam-cancelled by my server
<g>.
Post by Zaticon 1
Hey, fellow Kingsters, anybody here know where I can pick up a hubcap for a
1953 Crosley? TIA
I don't know. But I've been looking for curved toothpicks. Seen any
lately?

Have a great day!

Ami
"Nothing is so bad that with a little thought, you couldn't make worse."
John Mann
2004-09-03 07:15:41 UTC
Post by Dont fuck with me!
revoked or your account terminated.
You've been warned.
PS. This is not an observation, it's a fucking threat. >>
We've got one of those idiots again? Must be someone I K/Fed a long time
ago. I didn't see it. Either that or it was spam-cancelled by my server
<g>.
Hrm. Then you missed the Mother Of All Flames, where I seemed to have
shut him up.

No, I am not going to repost it (to the sound of thunderous applause
and background jeers).

Ami Fairchild
2004-09-03 11:53:44 UTC
Post by John Mann
Hrm. Then you missed the Mother Of All Flames, where I seemed to have
shut him up.
No, I am not going to repost it (to the sound of thunderous applause
and background jeers).
Looks like I missed a good show!

jodelli
2004-09-04 16:59:13 UTC
Post by Zaticon 1
Hey, fellow Kingsters, anybody here know where I can pick up a hubcap for a
1953 Crosley? TIA
Norm
This what you're looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33757&item=2267589981&rd=1

jodelli

Tamara
2004-08-14 10:39:53 UTC
Post by Dont fuck with me!
Post by Tamara
Post by Anonymous
Post by Anonymous
[...]
To misquote from the Wizard of Oz: "I thank you very sweetly, for killing me
oh so neatly."

I'm not quite sure why you have decided to target me for posting Off Topic -
when it's been adequately pointed out it's accepted to do so, as long as
it's marked such - in fact, when I first started posting here when using
PINE when I was connected to AARNET, even way back then, in 1989 it was
accepted, although preferable that Off Topic posts didn't outrun On Topic
posts.

As far as I'm aware, this usenet group has become a community. Many people
here adore reading Stephen King, will discuss his works rationally, ask
questions intelligently and band together when someon regular is abused,
such as I have been by you.

I'm not violating my agreement with bigpond.
Although making threats, using false headers and generally hiding yourself
the way YOU have, you will most definitely have violated your own isp terms
of service.

Threats have a way of being traced and prosecuted.
Please, continue. I need this. I really do.

Tamara (oh, and I can sign my name... can you?)
Anonymous
2004-08-15 10:25:53 UTC
Post by Tamara
To misquote from the Wizard of Oz: "I thank you very sweetly, for killing me
oh so neatly."
I'm not quite sure why you have decided to target me for posting Off Topic -
when it's been adequately pointed out it's accepted to do so, as long as
it's marked such - in fact, when I first started posting here when using
PINE when I was connected to AARNET, even way back then, in 1989 it was
accepted, although preferable that Off Topic posts didn't outrun On Topic
posts.
My goodness! Aren't we oh so net savvy and sofisticated! <snicker>
First off, I was not specifically targeting you although I may change my
mind about that.

I realize people of your advanced age tend to forget things and easily
become confused.
Using PINE in '89? If you've been around that long... Slow learner maybe?
Did you ride the "special" bus to school?
The oldest post by you on Google is in '96 May 18, 1996 by Tamara Parsons
You see, as much as I would like to believe you, unfortunately the control
message for this group would tend to make your statement look false. See
for yourself.

From ***@netmarket.com Sun May 29 17:06:33 1994 <----------
From: ***@netmarket.com (Eiji Hirai)
Newsgroups: alt.books.stephen-king,alt.horror,alt.config
Subject: cmsg newgroup alt.books.stephen-king
Control: newgroup alt.books.stephen-king
Date: 29 May 1994 21:04:00 GMT

This is a newgroup control message for alt.books.stephen-king, an
unmoderated newsgroup.

A newsgroup for discussing the works of horror writer Stephen King was
brought up on alt.config and alt.horror and met with support from many
readers. The original proposed name was alt.fans.stephen-king but folks
pointed out that there was no "fans" hierarchy (as opposed to the real
"fan"
hierarchy) and that Stephen King was primarily a writer and thus putting
him
into the alt.books hierarchy made much more sense.

So after the requisite discussion and support from alt.config readers, here
is the newgroup control message. Please create it at your site as a
service
to your local readers.

For your newsgroups file:

alt.books.stephen-king The works of horror writer Stephen King
--
***@netmarket.com (Eiji Hirai)
The NetMarket Company
Post by Tamara
As far as I'm aware, this usenet group has become a community. Many people
here adore reading Stephen King, will discuss his works rationally, ask
questions intelligently and band together when someon regular is abused,
such as I have been by you.
Tell me, do you play the pitiful little abused girl card in real life? <g>
Post by Tamara
I'm not violating my agreement with bigpond.
Again I'm afraid I must disagree. Read your TOS. I'll not do your homework
for you again.
Heeheehee! My ISP would be ___________ <----- fill in blank
Post by Tamara
Threats have a way of being traced and prosecuted.
Gimme yer best shot. I'm so anonymous my own mother wouldn't recognize me.
Post by Tamara
Please, continue. I need this. I really do.
Sexually frustrated are we?
Post by Tamara
Tamara (oh, and I can sign my name... can you?)
I really don't know why you would want me to sign your name but here ya go.

Tamara
John Mann
2004-08-15 11:51:46 UTC
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:25:53 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous
Post by Anonymous
Post by Tamara
[...]
uunet!panix!zip.eecs.umich.edu!newsxfer.itd.umich.edu!gumby!yale!news2.near
.net!noc.near.net!news.netmarket.com!eiji
Newsgroups: alt.books.stephen-king,alt.horror,alt.config
Control: newgroup alt.books.stephen-king
Date: 29 May 1994 21:04:00 GMT
This is a newgroup control message for alt.books.stephen-king, an
unmoderated newsgroup.
No they're not. They're just simple message headers that you copied
and pasted. And from 1994, yet.

Now fuck off, simple simon. Ooooohhh....eeeee....I just realized
you're going to report me for abuse now. Oh heavens to betsy, please
don'ts takes mah innernet connexion away from me, Master Smart Man.

BUWWWWAAAAAAHHHAAAAAA. God, phuckwadz like you just make me laugh and
laugh and laugh....and laugh.....and laugh...............and laugh.

Italy Anonymous Remailer
2004-08-15 14:20:42 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Tamara
[...]
Newsgroups: alt.books.stephen-king,alt.horror,alt.config
Control: newgroup alt.books.stephen-king
Date: 29 May 1994 21:04:00 GMT
This is a newgroup control message for alt.books.stephen-king, an
unmoderated newsgroup.
No they're not. They're just simple message headers that you copied
and pasted. And from 1994, yet.
Now fuck off, simple simon. Ooooohhh....eeeee....I just realized
you're going to report me for abuse now. Oh heavens to betsy, please
don'ts takes mah innernet connexion away from me, Master Smart Man.
BUWWWWAAAAAAHHHAAAAAA. God, phuckwadz like you just make me laugh and
laugh and laugh....and laugh.....and laugh...............and laugh.
Did you hear something? Oh, nevermind it's just that irritating little
girlieman buzzing around again.
STFU you little cocksucker.

A control message is used to create a newsgroup. This groups control
message is archived at isc.org along with every other newsgroup control
message that's ever been or ever shall be. My exact point is that it is
indeed from '94, yet Tamara claims to have been posting here since '89.
Look it up for yourself, buttmuncher.
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control-old/alt/

I've supplied verifiable proof of my claims, if you can't do the same then
you have nothing to contribute to the thread, you butthole surfing fuckboy.
John Mann
2004-08-16 10:56:35 UTC
On 15 Aug 2004 14:20:42 -0000, ***@See.Comments.Header (Italy
Anonymous Remailer) whipped out "The Mallet O' Understanding" and
Post by Italy Anonymous Remailer
Did you hear something? Oh, nevermind it's just that irritating little
girlieman buzzing around again.
STFU you little cocksucker.
A control message is used to create a newsgroup. This groups control
message is archived at isc.org along with every other newsgroup control
message that's ever been or ever shall be. My exact point is that it is
indeed from '94, yet Tamara claims to have been posting here since '89.
Look it up for yourself, buttmuncher.
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control-old/alt/
I've supplied verifiable proof of my claims, if you can't do the same then
you have nothing to contribute to the thread, you butthole surfing fuckboy.
What I'm telling you, fuckwad, which you don't seem to get, is that
there's no organized ownder of alt.books.stephen-king; there is no one
to whom you can address commands and issue threats thereof in the name
of to get someone's account cancelled because *you* happen to think
they are not adhering to the charter of the group.

I mean, you're a fucking *idiot*, dude. Who the fuck do you think
you're shitting here? Now go back to crusing for kiddie porn and shut
the fuck up already.

Puppet Master
2004-08-16 18:30:47 UTC
Post by John Mann
[...]
Where did I say there was an "organized ownder of alt.books.stephen-king?"
A newsgroup is distributed across servers all over the world, no one "owns"
a newsgroup and I never said that, fruitcake.

You are posting through Verizons servers, and anyone that damn well feels
like it can send a complaint to ***@verizon.net. Simply using abusive
language or participating in a "flame war" is against Verizon's TOS (Terms
of Service) that you agreed to in order to use them as an ISP. Read the
fucking contract, you little fuckboi. I didn't really intend to send a
complaint against anyone, I was simply yanking a few strings because I'm an
evil troll and that's what trolls do. Post again and I *will* send a
complaint.

Dance you little fuckboi! Dance!
John Mann
2004-08-17 09:14:19 UTC
Langauge used to prove a point; regular readers of ABSK, please do not
read any further if graphic language offends you. Now that I have
made my disclaimer, let's move along to a special bulletin from Pus
Boy, aka "Puppy Dick":

On 16 Aug 2004 18:30:47 -0000, Puppet Master <***@strings.com>
Post by Puppet Master
Post by John Mann
[...]
Whoop de fucking doo.
Post by Puppet Master
Simply using abusive
language or participating in a "flame war" is against Verizon's TOS (Terms
of Service) that you agreed to in order to use them as an ISP.
That's nice. Hey; suck my dick, baby. C'mon; you know you want it.
Come out of the water, little girl; suck it. NOW.
Post by Puppet Master
Read the
fucking contract, you little fuckboi. I didn't really intend to send a
complaint against anyone,
Like I could motherfucking care less.
Post by Puppet Master
I was simply yanking a few strings because I'm an
evil troll and that's what trolls do. Post again and I *will* send a
Hey, send away, Matilda. Oh, by the way; SUCK MY *DICK*.

How's that for language, "fuckboi"? Hrmmmmm?

Now take your little dweeby fat self off and go fuck your mother.
Like I did last night. M'kay? Oh, by the way; your moms is a good
lay. I especially like the way she squealed like a little pig at
climax....AND gave me change back from my dollar. Now, THAT'S
customer service, "fuckboi"!

Let me repeat, in response to your ludicrous little tiny threats;
SUCK. MY. *DICK*. And SWALLOW WHAT COMES OUT. *ALL* OF IT.

I use this exact same language in the 0.verizon groups, which you are
not *allowed* access to, fuckmeat. Haven't heard any complaints at
all. When I choose to, I use this language all over fucking USENET,
AND email, AND on my website. Actually, on the website, I use even
WORSE language. Think of a "c". Think two spaces down to an end
letter of "t". What's that spell? Why, the she-goat that shat you
out, scumbag.

See, what you don't seem to get, putrid little fuckmeat scumbag, is
that in America, my first Amendement rights to free speech and
expression provided by the Constitution OVERRIDE the TOS in this case.
And since I'm using this language in dialog with such a little toady
pus-filled bag of rotted shit as yourself, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO
ABOUT IT. AT *ALL*.

Now (*ahem*); GO *FUCK* YOURSELF.

(We now return you to alt.books.stephen-king, already in progress.)

"502 You have no permission to talk. Goodbye."

Johnmann

*(The word "FUCK" ©1959, John Mann. All Rights Reserved.
Used by permission of Fuck Publications, Inc.
"FUCK™" is a registered trademark of John Mann Inc.
and may not be used except by written permission of
the author. Unauthorized use of the word "FUCK™" will
be prosecuted, then punished by death. So there.)
Zed
2004-08-17 10:00:58 UTC
Post by Puppet Master
[...]
<Sigh>

Not on familiar terms with the Man in the Doorway, are ya...

-Z
Jenn Liace
2004-08-11 23:51:01 UTC
On 11 Aug 2004 13:53:48 -0000, Anonymous
Post by Anonymous
I'm afraid they didn't explain it very well, you see the "bad guy" was a
trannie too. He wanted to be a woman so bad that he was killing real women
and skinning them so he could have skin from an actual woman to wear.
This was the part I never understood. Thanks for clarifying!!!

Jenn
--- Dean Vernon Wormer
Tamara
2004-08-15 09:40:36 UTC
Actually, after re-reading the appropriate section in the novel, Lector says
that Jame Gumb was so confused and didn't know WHAT he should be/wanted, and
becuse of the confusion, fixated upon being a women. As such, after failing
the psychological tests which weed out those that truly think they are women
trapped in men's bodies, from those who think that might be the answer to
whatever problem is troubling them, Jame Gumb started to "collect" women who
were an American size 14 or bigger, starve them in the well, make them rub
the lotion to keep their skin supple, then, with his sewing skills, skin
them and prepare a "woman suit".

It's sick, it's twisted, but it's not in the acceptable behaviour of what is
considered normal ranges of any human, let alone someone transgendered.

It's a very interesting insight to the way many people in that frame of mind
simply detach themselves from the real world.

Don't you think?

Tamara

--- Dean Vernon Wormer
Tina
2004-08-16 18:13:41 UTC
Post by Ami Fairchild
Still baffled what that has to do with me, though . . .
<snip>>
Are we done with this off topic post yet? Take it to a more appropriate
group or be prepared for more insulting posts...
<snort!> Yeah, the on topic posts here never incite insults...:)

Tina
Covenant
2004-08-11 22:05:40 UTC
Post by Ami Fairchild
Post by Aaron Sanders
Tell me you're joking, Ernest!
I am very serious about transitioning to being a woman.
;' )))

Well... apart from the obvious !!!

;' )

--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands
Tina
2004-08-16 18:12:05 UTC
Post by Aaron Sanders
Post by John Mann
[...]
Being a transgender has as much to do with being a psychotic murderer as
having two "a"s in your name does.

Tina
Ami Fairchild
2004-08-16 20:09:22 UTC
Post by Tina
Being a transgender has as much to do with being a psychotic murderer as
having two "a"s in your name does.
Very good, Tina.

Have a great day!

Ami
_____________________
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Covenant

John Mann
2004-08-05 08:36:13 UTC
On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:37:17 +0300, "Alexis Machine"
Post by Alexis Machine
To many of my fellow ABSKers: I shall be among you soon. Will be off ABSK
for a while though.
Oh my god! Alexis is actually Jesus, and she/he is going to be absent
for a while while she/he goes about his/her father's work!

Am I even close?

Tamara
2004-08-07 06:24:01 UTC
Ok, won't be worried if I don't see posts from you then.

Safe journey to wherever you are going.

Tamara
--
"Each thing I do I rush through so I can do
something else. In such a way do the days pass--

Stephen Dobyns -- "Persuit"
from Cemetery Nights