Sir &y
Her Benevolence, The BEAST
2016-12-31 22:06:37 UTC
If there are any here who recall Sir &y --- I regret that I bear the sad news of his passing...he died of cancer, today.

grieved
The BEAST
p***@yahoo.com
2017-01-10 01:08:19 UTC
Post by Her Benevolence, The BEAST
If there are any here who recall Sir &y --- I regret that I bear the sad news of his passing...he died of cancer, today.
grieved
The BEAST
Hi BEAST, it's Kimmer.

Certainly wish I were here for a better reason.

Since I'm not on Facebook or any other "social network" I've kind of dropped out of sight. Not that I'm hiding, as I've had the same Yahoo addy for more than 20 years. Just don't want to deal with Facebook, so I haven't had any contact with most of my old cyberbuddies for years. The only one I'm in regular contact with is Liz; we meet for lunch every now and again. On New Year's Eve she contacted me to get together for lunch, saying that she got some news that made her reach out to me. Hmm...I thought. What could make her get hold of me? Possibly something about someone we both knew, I figured. Okay, we arranged to meet for lunch on Jan 6, my next day off work. And that's when she told me about Andy. But it didn't really hit me until I saw it here in writing.

Damn, this sucks rocks. Hard. 2016 couldn't leave it with people I only knew through movies and music, it had to get personal.

Grieving right along with you,
The Other Kim/Lady Kimmer