IT and FIRESTARTER--2 Patrick Hockstetters?!?
w***@gmail.com
2015-03-15 22:04:00 UTC
I'm in the middle of Firestarter, and noticed that there is a doctor in it
named Patrick Hockstetter. After I came across his name, I got out my copy
of IT, and I was right. There was another P.H. in an S.K. book. They
cannot be the same one, because (I think) the one in IT died as a child in
1958. Did anyone else notice this?
John-Morgan
Patrick Hockstetter died as a child in It, so no, they can not be the same P. H.
f***@nowhere.com
Unless the Dark Tower is playing games again :)
s***@student.carey.wa.edu.au
2017-10-29 11:46:11 UTC
I'm in the middle of Firestarter, and noticed that there is a doctor in it
named Patrick Hockstetter. After I came across his name, I got out my copy
of IT, and I was right. There was another P.H. in an S.K. book. They
cannot be the same one, because (I think) the one in IT died as a child in
1958. Did anyone else notice this?
John-Morgan
it could be that it's an alternate dimension, after all, in the dark tower books this idea is introduced. Or maybe he's the only fake mortal, instead of real mortal, and that his death led to the life of the real Patrick Hockstetter. This last one was an interesting fan theory that i heard.
--
The contents of this email are confidential and intended only for the named
recipients of this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, you