joe hill = richard bachman?
n***@hotmail.com
2013-05-09 05:02:33 UTC
anyone else reading nos4a2 suspicious of "joe hill's" writing style?

yeah, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, but really?

seems like vintage s.k. to me... and the references seem to include lots of things before "mr. hills" time.
Scott F.
2013-05-09 14:52:57 UTC
Hmmmmm......
Trevor
2013-07-30 22:10:38 UTC
Post by n***@hotmail.com
anyone else reading nos4a2 suspicious of "joe hill's" writing style?
yeah, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, but really?
seems like vintage s.k. to me... and the references seem to include lots of things before "mr. hills" time.
I'm not finished reading it yet, but I'm actually enjoying it more than
anything I've read from King in a long time (except for Joyland - I
really liked that one). The style is similar but different. And the
references are from my childhood, which would put Joe at about the same
age as me, which fits about right with his dad's age.